Saturday, November 19, 2016

Inspired By All the Little Things #33

Today, I have a card to share for 


I love these pretty coloured trees!
I decided to use my new Winter Village set from Papertrey Ink to make my card.


I stamped some of the images directly onto my background and others onto their
 coordinating diecuts, using Altenew inks.


I stamped the sentiment from PTI's Walk By Faith stamp set.

Visit Inspired By All the Little Things to see the rest of the DT's takes 
on the inspiration photo and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, November 24th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

13 comments:

Karen B. said...

What a delightful little scene!

victoria h said...

beautiful card- love the stamped scene

Audrey Pettit said...

Love it! So fun and nostalgic with this color scheme!

Joyce said...

Serene and beautiful, Leigh.

Karen Day said...

Gorgeous use of the colours, Leigh! I really love this PTI set :o)

I Card Everyone said...

You've created the most darling little scene, Leigh. and OH don't I want those trees on the mantle!? YES. thank you!
=]

Wanda Cullen said...

Your winter scene is so sweet and a great take on the inspiration photo! Love the ink colors you used!

TK said...

Beautiful card, Leigh! Love that sentiment, AND your tri-color of trees!

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful card, Leigh! Love the little scene you created!

Lisa Elton said...

What a delightful scene, so pretty!

Marcie Sharp said...

So pretty Leigh! Great take on the inspiration photo.

Beth H. said...

Peaceful...I love that sentiment.

LeAnne said...

I just loved this set when it was introduced, and look how cute you've made it in the inspiration colors! Just so sweet and pretty!