Monday, November 28, 2016

MFT Wednesday Sketch & Colour Challenges -- Take 2

I have another card to share that I made for 





Here's my card:


I blended some aqua ink onto my background with my Tim Holtz Blending Tool
and then spritzed it with some of the same ink mixed with water.
I stamped my flowers from Flashy Florals onto their coordinating diecuts using
Altenew's Frosted Pink, Cotton Candy and Ruby Red, as well as Papertrey Ink's New Leaf.


I stamped my sentiment (from PTI's Tropics) in Versafine Onyx Black
directly onto my background.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Absolutely love this, Leigh! The inky background with the splatters is so beautiful and I love the flower! Great take on the sketch!

Karen B. said...

This flower is stunning by itself too, gorgeous!

Celeste Goff said...

Such a beautiful card Leigh! I love how combined both the sketch and the color challenge to create this beauty!