Friday, December 23, 2016

Butterfly Reflections Ink December Mood Board & Where Creativity Meets C9 Challenge #4

I can't believe it's Christmas Eve Eve!
Only two more sleeps until Christmas...

Today, I have a card to share for
 Butterfly Reflections Ink December Mood Board


Isn't it gorgeous?
My card is also for Where Creativity Meets C9 Challenge #4: Winter:



I decided to use both of my Concord & 9th stamp sets:  Flourish & Barnwood Background.


I started with a piece of vintage cream cardstock, on which I stamped my Barnwood
Background stamp, in Altenew's Morning Frost.
I stamped my flowers, berries and leaves using the Flourish stamp set
and Altenew's velvet, grapevine, evergreen inks and Papertrey Ink's Scarlet Jewel 
and Simply Chartreuse.


I stamped my sentiment (from MFT's Hand-Lettered Holiday)
in Altenew Jet Black ink.

Thanks for looking!

15 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Amazing Leigh. Just love your stamping here!

Estelle TBT said...

Beautiful Christmas card Leigh! Love the simple and colorful design.
Great inspiration from the mood board !
Have a very merry Christmas!
Estelle xxx

*Vicki* said...

Absolutely gorgeous Leigh!! Merry Christmas to you and yours and all the best wishes for 2017! HUGS

Audrey Pettit said...

This is beautiful, Leigh! Love the holiday berries and that woodgrain background is absolutely fabulous! So serene and pretty!
Hope you are having a wonderful Christmas week, my friend! Happy Holidays to you and yours!

!neke said...

Beautiful !!!!!

Lynn said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Leigh! Love, love, love! Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Diana K said...

Love this, Leigh. And really want that C9 flourish set. Merry Christmas to you also, friend. :)

Kay Miller said...

Wow! This is so pretty Leigh!! I love that flower!! Have a wonderful Christmas!! ((Hugs))

TK said...

Wonderful colors, and backed by that faint but lucious background stamp in such an unassuming color!

Michelle said...

Leigh, you work magic with this stamp set! This card is stunningly beautiful!

Karen B. said...

This is so clean and chic and absolutely gorgeous!

Sherrie M. said...

Love this Leigh! The faint wooden background is such a fabulous touch!

Melissa said...

So very pretty, Leigh! Love the clean and simple design with pops of color!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is really gorgeous, Leigh! I love the subtle wood grain background combined with the beautiful flowers! Thanks for joining us at Where Creativity Meets C9!

Lindsey said...

I thought for sure I had already commented on this beauty. I love it, Leigh! I'm always thrilled to see your entries at Where Creativity Meets C9! Hope you enjoy the festivities tonight and that the New Year brings you much joy and many blessings!