Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Essentials By Ellen December Pin-Sights Challenge

Today I have a card to share for this month's


I love all of the beautiful red!
Here's my card:


I started by stamping the images from my Essentials by Ellen Mondo Peony stamp set
Strathmore watercolour paper and heat embossing it in clear.
I coloured them in using my Zig Clean Colour Brush Markers and a Ranger Tim Holtz Water Brush.


I stamped my sentiment (from Simon Says Stamps' Big Scripty Sentiments)
in Altenew Jet Black Ink, which is just as fabulous as all of the other Altenew inks.
I didn't order it originally, because I love my Versafine onyx black ink,
but finally decided to try it -- and am kicking myself for not getting it sooner.
I will use this ink all of the time now, and save my Versafine onyx black ink for embossing.

Thanks for looking!
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

8 comments:

Lynn said...

Thanks for the tips on the ink! Love your gorgeous card Leigh!

Karen B. said...

Beautiful bold bloom. I like the jet black ink too.

Celeste Goff said...

Great tip on the black ink. I will have to give that a try. Your card is absolutely gorgeous Leigh!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like this!! Very pretty Leigh!!

Bobby said...

That peony is gorgeous, Leigh.

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, that flower is amazing! Gorgeous water coloring, my friend!

TK said...

Mucho gorgeous peony, Leigh!

Lisa Lara said...

oh so gorgeous Leigh. I love how you combined the pink and red on that beautiful flower.