Monday, December 12, 2016

2016 Winter Coffee Lover's Blog Hop & MFT Wednesday Sketch 310

Well, I had a very productive weekend -- Christmas-wise.
I got the last of my shopping done. 
I wrapped most of my presents (just waiting for one more to arrive in the mail)
-- and got all of my tags made (I'll be sharing these later this week!) --
and packaged up the presents to send to my brother and his family in Montreal.
I also packaged up my gift for a crafty secret Santa exchange...
We did a little Chrstiams baking.
And I got a few cards made, too!

The card that I'm sharing today is for two challenges....


Here's my card:


I started by stamping by background using MFT's Snowflake Flurry in 
Altenew Mountain Mist.
I diecut my tag and stamped in in Altenew Espresso using MFT's Hand Lettered Holiday.
I diecut my border using my new Neat & Tangled scalloped frames.


I diecut my mug using MFT's Winter Warmth dies and stamped it in black.
I stamped the "coffee" in versamark and heat embossed it in Zing! brown 
embossing powder.
I heat embossed the snowflake (from Snowflake Flurry) in white.

Thanks for looking!
SaveSave

25 comments:

Shelly said...

Fabulous card!

MaryAnn Samuelson said...

Gosh I really love this sketch!! your colors are stunning and the perfect backdrop for your coffee cup, thank you for sharing

Ceal said...

Fantastic card!

~amy~ said...

Leigh, this is so pretty! I love the minty color!

OH Babs said...

You used several products to make one lovely card.

alexandra s.m. said...

It's so pretty and elegant Leigh!
Love it!!

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card design and great colors.

Kay Miller said...

So pretty Leigh! I love the soft snowflake background!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Great take on the sketch, loving that mint color!

Ann said...

So sweet, love the mint green and the black together.

Lisa Elton said...

I love your snowflake background, this is pretty!!

Marlena M. said...

Such a great card Leigh! The embossed coffee is awesome~

Audrey Pettit said...

Omgoodness, you sure had a productive weekend! Wish I could get half of what you accomplished done! Your card is adorable! Love the color combo and love all the soft snowflakes, and your embossed mug is fabulous!

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Great design and amazing colors!!! Really elegant!!!

Becca Yahrling said...

Darling card; love the colors.

Helen F. said...

Pretty color combo, Leigh

Hetty said...

Wonderful card, love this color combo.

Fikreta said...

Lovely card!

Teri said...

Love the soft green with the brown.

Nora Noll said...

What a DARLING card!! I love that little cup of joy!!

Lisa said...

So sweet and pretty! I haven't even started my shopping yet! Saturday... I have to get it all done in one day... chances? Slim...lol!

Helen Gullett said...

Leigh, your CAS card is very lovely and beautiful!

Celeste Goff said...

I love everything about this beautiful card Leigh!

*Vicki* said...

Super cute and beautifully done!! :)