Thursday, December 08, 2016

Reverse Confetti New Release December Blog Hop

Welcome to the Reverse Confetti December New Release Blog Hop!


We have tons of inspiration for you to see using all of the fabulous new Reverse Confetti 
stamp sets & dies, which are now available to purchase!

I have a card to share that I made for
 CAS(E) This Sketch #201 designed by N@ Ali:



I decided to use the new Outlined stamp set to make my card.


I created my present by diecutting the bow from the previously released
and stamping it with the Boxes 'n Balloons stamp in Lime Green Ink.
I cut the square for the present from a piece of patterned paper from the Very Merry 6x6 Pad.


I stamped my sentiment using two sentiments stamps from Outlined --
one of them in Lime Green Ink and the other in versafine onyx black ink.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, December 15th to link up your card.


 

Well, that's it for me for today.
Be sure to check out what the rest of the DT made with this amazing release!
Here's the complete list of everyone participating in today's hop:

14 comments:

Amy Rohl said...

What a fun design, Leigh! Love the festive colors!

~amy~ said...

Leigh, this is so fun!

Lisa H. said...

so cute Leigh! love the gift you added.

Karen B. said...

The perfect mix of patterns!

Diane Jaquay said...

Such a sweet little package, wonderful card, Leigh!!

sharon g said...

I like your bright, fun colors. Nice job.

LeAnne said...

I love this cheerful confection!

Michelle said...

Ooh! I love this bright and fun card! :-)

Lisa Elton said...

This is so cute!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is adorable, Leigh! I'm loving your little patterned pressie, and the colors are gorgeous! Love how that lime green pops off the page here!

donna mikasa said...

Love your take on the sketch, Leigh! Your present is so fun and festive!

Jen Mitchell said...

Such a fun card. And I am in awe that you've lined up those two sentiment stamps so perfectly. I'm sure I'd never get that right if I tried that!

TK said...

Wonderfully bright and fun! Love this...

Being Mrs Miles said...

And your card itself is just too special! Great card.