Thursday, December 22, 2016

CAS(E) This Sketch #202 -- Take Two

Today is my children's last day of school before Christmas break. :)

As is my custom, I made some Butter Crunch for Sage's teachers
as well as some tags to embellish the bags of treats.
I decided to use CAS(E) This Sketch #202 to make them:



I made four of the same tag:


I stamped my snowflakes from MFT's Snowflake Flurries and my sentiment
(from MFT's Hand Lettered Holiday ) in versamark onto aqua mist cardstock that I diecut using PTI's Tag Sale 3 and heat embossed them in white.


With my Tim Holtz Blending tool, I blended PTI Hawaiian Shores,
Tropical Teal and Enchanted Evening over top.

Remember, you have two more weeks to play along with this CAS(E) this Sketch, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, January 5th to link up your card.

Oh, and before you go, I also have a fun card up on the 
Reverse Confetti Blog today for the Confetti Camera series! 
We were challenged to CASE one of our teammates -- come and see who I chose... 




Thanks for looking!

Thanks for looking!

11 comments:

Sheena Joy said...

Such beautiful tags - love the colors that you used!

*Vicki* said...

These are GORGEOUS tags Leigh!!

alexandra s.m. said...

Love your take on the sketch Leigh!
Have a wonderful Christmas!

Lisa Elton said...

Your color blending is gorgeous Leigh! Love the pretty white snowflakes too. Wonderful tag!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful tags Leigh! Love the beautifully blended background! Hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas!

Audrey Pettit said...

Beautiful! Absolutely love the ink blended background in those colors you used!

Bobby said...

I love the idea to blend ink onto colored cs. Your tags are lovely, Leigh.

TK said...

Gorgeous! Just in awe of your ink blending ombre!

Karen B. said...

What a gorgeous tag, love the soft inking,

Brian King said...

Such a beautiful tag, Leigh! This is such a gorgeous sentiment font - perfectly placed on the tag.

Chrissy Larson said...

Love this, Leigh! Gorgeous tag!