Thursday, December 15, 2016

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge -- Fa La La & CAS(E) This Sketch #202

The LEAD of the Fa La La Challenge will be invited as a 
Guest Designer in a future challenge!
Please visit the Curtain Call Challenge Blog for all the challenge info and deadline.




I pulled out my favourite snowflakes (MFT's Snowflake Flurry) to make my card:


I stamped my snowflakes in Altenew inks and my sentiment
(from PTI's Winter Village) in Delicata Golden Glitz.


Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, January 5th to link up your card.

Make sure you visit each of the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge
 designers' blogs for more inspiration!
Thanks for looking!

11 comments:

!neke said...

Love the colors you used !!!!!
Great card !

Brian King said...

Leigh - what a great sketch! Thanks for the amazing inspiration. I love your card - these snowflakes are so fun. I love how you've changed the colors for each row. The non-traditional colors are great. Thanks for letting me play along with the design team this week.

Karen B. said...

So soft and pretty!

Diana K said...

Love this card and love your sketch, Leigh, always do. I did send you a PTI PM last Saturday and sent another message just now. Hope it gets to you. I've included my email address this time. :)

donna mikasa said...

Oh we were definitely in snowflake mode, Leigh! Love the color palette of your snowflakes!

Bobby said...

Love the smattering of colorful snowflakes, Leigh. They worked well for both challenges.

Lisa Elton said...

Very pretty Leigh, I like the soft colors!

Sheri Gilson said...

Very pretty take on the inspiration! Love the CAS design!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a sweet card Leigh. Love those snowflakes with the soft colors. Great take on the photo.

Beth H. said...

Love the colors that you used!

Jen Mitchell said...

Fabulous card Leigh. I love the sketch and your card full of snowflakes! Merry Christmas to you and your family!