Saturday, December 03, 2016

Inspired By All the Little Things #35

Today, I have a card to share for 


I was inspired by the white on white snowflake design 
on the bottom of each snowman...


I started by diecutting lots of Reverse Confetti Snowflake Trio Confetti Cuts
from Cloud White Cardstock and then adhering them to my Cloud White Cardstock
panel, which I matted with Brick Cardstock.


I diecut some vellum using Tag Me Confetti Cuts and stamped on it
using Winter Word Coordinates in versamark and then heat embossed them in white.
I diecut the "snow: from Winter Words Confetti Cuts from Brick Cardstock.


  

 


Visit Inspired By All the Little Things to see the rest of the DT's takes 
on the inspiration photo and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, December 8th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

11 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Beautiful!

Celeste Goff said...

What a beautiful card Leigh! I love the clean simplicity of it!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like the little vellum sentiment banner! This is delightful Leigh!

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!! Love the banner and the fun embossing on this card!

Bobby said...

White on white is so fresh and elegant, Leigh. Add in a pop of red and it says fun and festive.

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the white on white and that great texture!

TK said...

Seriously pretty card! Love the "embossed" look, and that gorgeous red!

KimCreate said...

I have been admiring these snowflake dies all around the blogs. Love your card!

Silke Ledlow said...

Fab CS card Leigh! The embossed snowflakes are beautiful.

Wanda Cullen said...

Gorgeous clean and simple design! Love the sentiment on the banner!

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful! Love the embossed snowflakes!