Thursday, December 29, 2016

Little Tangles Challenge #75: Silver & Gold

Today, I have a card to share for 
I decided to use two Neat and Tangled stamp sets to make my card.
I feel like the end result is a bit of a "mash-up" of the two sets:
Warm Wishes and Very Beary.


With a bit of masking, I stamped the Warm Wishes in versamark and heat
embossed it in silver.
I stamped the cup a second time on watercolour paper and cut it out by hand.
I diecut the bear and stamped him in versamark and heat embossed him in gold.
I used my Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers to colour him and the mug in.


Here's a shot so you can see the embossing.
I just love how this turned out!

Thanks for looking!

12 comments:

*Vicki* said...

So super cute Leigh!! Wishing you happiness, health and creativity for a great New Year in 2017! HUGS

!neke said...

Great , love this !!!!!

Lynn said...

Love the gold embossing. So, so sweet!

Happy Dance said...

This is a perfect "mash-up" of these two N&T set, Leigh. Great use of silver and gold, and I love the blue you've chosen as a complimentary color. Soooo pretty! This would make a great winter birthday card. I think you've got a winner here. Really sweet card. Have a blessed 2017, too. Bev

Nora Noll said...

This is so sweet!! Love the little bear and how you embossed with the two colors. Great take on the challenge!

Celeste Goff said...

What an adorably sweet card Leigh! I love how cleverly you combined these two great stamps together!

Lisa Lara said...

i love this image. Super super cute. I just love the embossing Leigh.

Shelly said...

Sooo soft and sweet, Leigh! Thanks for joining us at Little Tangles!

Jaklena said...

lovely scene! Thank you for playing with Little Tangle Challenge!

Lisa Elton said...

What a sweet sweet card Leigh!! Happy New Year!

TK said...

He's so sweet! He looks like he's made out of honey with that gold ep!

Karen B. said...

This is just too cute, I need that bear!