Saturday, December 10, 2016

Inspired By All the Little Things #36

Today, I have a card to share for 

Our Southern Home | Christmas Decorating with Cars | http://www.oursouthernhomesc.com:

I love this red truck!
It inspired me to use my Reverse Confetti Bearing Gifts to make my card.


So, I originally wanted to use some plaid patterned paper for my card,
because of the plaid table runner in the photo, but I couldn't fine any in my stash.
I found some chevron pattern that I thought I could use, but when I flipped it over,
I saw these fun stars on the back.
I decided they were so cute, I just had to use them instead!


I stamped the cute bear in his car from Bearing Gifts onto its coordinating Confetti Cuts
and coloured it in with my Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers and  water brush.
I diecut the banner using the banner die from Tag Me Confetti Cuts
and heat embossed the sentiment from Bearing Gifts in white.


 


Visit Inspired By All the Little Things to see the rest of the DT's takes 
on the inspiration photo and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, December 15th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

Joyce said...

Adorable!!

Celeste Goff said...

Love this adorable card Leigh!

Lisa Elton said...

This is delightful!! So playful and festive Leigh!!

Karren said...

Oh my gosh, this is too cute!

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute, Leigh!

Marcie Sharp said...

This is SO fun. I love how festive it is. The stars do make a perfect background.

Wanda Cullen said...

This bear image always makes me smile! LOVE this fun card!

Miriam Prantner said...

That patterned paper is perfect for this image!

Audrey Pettit said...

I just love that bear so much! And the star background is super fun! Awesome card, my friend!

KimCreate said...

Leigh, I really like this bear and car stamp set. so cute. Your card is adorable. Love the star paper. (or stamped stars?).