Sunday, December 11, 2016

Reverse Confetti's Sketch for You to Try #43

Today, I have a card to share for this month's
Sketch for You to Try at Reverse Confetti:


I decided to use Coffee and You and
Winter Word Coordinates to make my card.


I started by stamping the elephant from Coffee and You, with a little 
masking to remove his coffee cup, onto a piece of watercolour paper.
I did some masking with the Santa from Jolly Holiday to place
his hat on the elephant's head.
I coloured them in with Zig Markers and my water brush.
I trimmed across my card and around the bottom of the elephant and 
replaced that part with some patterned paper.


I stamped the greeting from Winter Word Coordinates
in versafine onyx black.
I diecut the "joy" using Winter Words Confetti Cuts and coloured
it in with my Zigs and a water brush.
There was a little bleeding from the hat, so
I stamped the hat again onto another piece of watercolour paper
and fussy cut out the brim to adhere overtop.


 

 

Want to play along with the December SFYTT
Click here for details.

Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

!neke said...

Beautiful card !
Love the bold pink !

Ineke X

Celeste Goff said...

Such an adorably sweet card Leigh!

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable!!

Karen B. said...

Too cute!

Miriam Prantner said...

That elephant is so cute! Love the ombre on the joy too!

Audrey Pettit said...

That is SO adorable to put the hat from Santa onto the ellie! I LOVE this, Leigh!

Nora Noll said...

This is adorable!! I love the little hat and the ombre joy sentiment. Fabulous card.