Sunday, October 02, 2011

3 more for WCMD

I decided to make three more cards with the challenges that Pink Paislee posted this weekend for World Card Making Day.

This one is for Roree's stitch Roree's stitching challenge. I often add stitching to my cards and layouts, so I decided to incorporate a "fancier" stitch than I usually use.


I used Pink Paislee patterned paper and Papertrey Ink cardstock, stamp (Botanical Silhouettes) and dies (Love Lives Here, Mat Stack #5).

This next one is for Vicki's layered stamping challenge. I love this little bicycle stamp!


I used Pink Paislee patterned paper and Papertrey Ink cardstock, button, stamp (Communique Sentiments) and dies (Mat Stack #5). The twine is crocheted cotton and the bicycle is Hero Arts.

And this last one is for Karola's shaped card challenge.


I used Pink Paislee patterned paper and Papertrey Ink stamp (Botanical Silhouettes) and dies (Edger die #3, Bloom Builder #3 & Turning a New Leaf). The pp for the flower is The Girl's Paperie and the decorative brad is My Mind's Eye.

Thanks so much for looking!

12 comments:

Joyce said...

My goodness, have you been busy. Wouldn't you know that I was out all day doing soccer and other family things on WCD, so I am just now getting caught up on all the fun. Love everything you have made in the past few days.

stefani said...

Love the cards. My favorite is the last one. Very pretty.

Kristen :-) said...

Leigh - these are just wonderful! I am running out of ways to tell you how AWESOME your stuff is!!! I think my favorite (if I HAD to pick one) - is the middle one. I love how you thought to put the pink flourish behind the bike. A tiny detail with LOADS of impact! :-)

Mara Campbell said...

What fun cards!! I love all the stitching you do!

Mad for Paper said...

Great cards. I love the BB3 cut out of the text paper.
TFS
Ang

carol (krillsister) said...

Lovely cards. Each one is beautiful in its own way that i can't pick a favorite. Love the fancy stitching on the first card. The flower with the print on it is cute on the 3rd card. On the 2nd card I like how you stamped an embellishment behind the bike.
All the cards are way too cute.

Stephanie said...

3 more lovely, lovely cards!!! Leigh, I think you are a machine!!! How do you get all of this done??? Seriously! Love all of your cards today, but that bloom builder flower just takes the cake!

Unknown said...

Wow..all three of these are just stunning. I love all the stitching you did. And that paper is amazing. I've got to get my sewing machine fixed!

Jen Adcock said...

Holy cow! These are all Show Stoppers! I love the scallopy stitching on the first in particular. I haven't ever sewn on cards before. Too chicken, but gosh does this look lovely. I also love the text paper used with the BB#3. such a magical addition. I really could go on and on. All fabulous!

Lee said...

Each card is really beautiful. I love the stitching on the first card and the shape of the last card is lovely.

Anita said...

gorgeous cards Leigh!

Marybeth said...

These cards are beautiful and I love all the beautiful stripes who knew they could look so good!