Friday, October 14, 2011

Cards for sale (part III)

I made another set of cards to sell as a fundraiser for my mission trip to Congo in March 2012. You can check out my first set here and my second set here. I will be selling the following set of five cards for $10. I made two sets with vintage cream, one set of white and a fourth set with rustic white cardstock. These are the rustic white ones...

For the first two cards, I used Papertrey Ink stamps (botanical silhouettes).





For this next card, I used Papertrey Ink stamps (iconic images).



For this next card, I used Papertrey Ink stamps (iconic images, fancy flourishes, beautiful blessings).



And, for this last card, I used Papertrey Ink stamps (iconic images, fancy flourishes).



Thanks so much for looking!

11 comments:

Elena said...

Love them all! Great job!

Joyce said...

These are all great. I can just hear that cash register cha-ching. I think my favorite is the bird with the flourishes. I have both those sets, still uninked. I'm going to try making them all. I love how you have chosen fall colors, but the cards can really be used all year long.

Caren B said...

Love all of these and the color combination!

Kim said...

Your cards all look great Leigh...love the fall colors!

And I can't wait to see your FEAST pics and layouts you come up with! Your children are very lucky to have such a fun and motivated Mom!
:)

carol (krillsister) said...

Two beautiful sets. You used one of my favorites: botanical silhouettes.
Love the color combinations too. Wishing you success with the sale of your cards.

Deb said...

These are all really fabulous! I am going to have to use my stamp sets they way you did. You really pulled it together.

Crystal said...

Your cards are so beautiful! Would you be willing to ship them if I paid the postage? Seriously - I really want some of them!

Laurie said...

All amazing cards! You do CAS beautifully!!

Diane said...

I love all of your card sets! I hope you are able to sell them all. They have a beautiful simplicity to them. Perfect!

Unknown said...

Love the all. The colors are great for fall.

Elizabeth said...

Hope the sale goes great, these are beautiful Leigh!
e.