Saturday, October 22, 2011

Treat bags

I was inspired to make some treat bags for our pumpkin carving feast by this post by Danielle Flanders. I also decided to use this week's Make It Monday at Papertrey Ink: Layered Mats and Frames.

Here's the first treat bag I made:


I used PTI cardstock (smokey shadow), stamps (Fall Elegance, Think Big Favourites #4), medium glassine bag & dies (Mat Stack #1 & #5). The patterned paper is October Afternoon.

To see the rest of the treat bags I made, click here or scroll down.

7 comments:

Joyce said...

Great treat bags. I'm assuming that they are for your big pumpkin carving party tomorrow? They will be a big hit. Wow, you will probably win Make it Monday again with so many fantastic entries!

Tracey McNeely said...

Great treat bags Leigh, you are a machine. So inspiring this week.

Teresa said...

All your bags are adorable! Great job with the frames.

carol (krillsister) said...

What beautiful treat bags you made. Each one is so pretty. The PP paper is perfect. Great job with the mats too.

Elena said...

loving these!

Danielle Flanders said...

These turned out so cute, Leigh! I am loving your new card too - gorgeous!
xo
Dani

Mara Campbell said...

Great treat bags!!! I love your stamping and stitching!