Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Today is Thanksgiving and there is so much for which I'm thankful.... for Jesus, my Lord and Saviour, for my family, for great friends, for our jobs, plenty of food to eat, the beauty of fall...

I'm also very thankful that Cameron and I got the house painted this weekend...



All that needs to be done now is to fix the front porch railing and replace it.

To thank Cameron for all his hard work, I made this card, inspired the the new colours of our house:


I used PTI cardstock (pure poppy, smokey shadow, stamper's select white), stamps (Love Lives Here) and dies (Mat Stack #1 & #5, Love Lives Here).

For what are you thankful today?

Thanks for looking!

14 comments:

Joyce said...

How fun for me to see where you live! That is a great card, and how sweet of you to make it for your hubby. My hubby would roll his eyes, but perhaps you are married to a more sensitive guy. Love the die cut layers/windows.

Kara said...

happy thanksgiving to you!! beautiful card!!

Laurie said...

Leigh this is so pretty! I love the colors! Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Kristin said...

Happy Thanksgiving up there! :) Love that card (and the colors!) and so cool to see your house.

Marybeth said...

Love that your card matches the house colors and the sentiment is perfect. Beautiful! Happy Thanksgiving!

Terri said...

Happy Thanksgiving. Your house looks great and so does the card!

Unknown said...

Lovely card! Lovely house! Happy Thanksgiving!

carol (krillsister) said...

Perfect sentiment. Cute card. I am sure you are relieved to get the house painted expecially with winter approaching. Happy Thanksgiving.

Stephanie said...

Lovely painted house and an even lovlier (ist that even a word???) card. I especially love your matstack "stack"!!!

Happy Thanksgiving, Leigh!!!

Deb said...

Beautiful house and card, Leigh! Happy Thanksgiving! Today I am thankful for the two children the Lord has blessed me with and my wonderful husband.

Unknown said...

What a great card! I love how you used the mats to create dimension! Happy Thanksgiving...what a great hubby!

Rose A said...

Happy Thanksgiving !! How cute is this ! Love the colours and how they match your house.
And that you make cards even for your family members...you inspired me to make a nice card next time my hubby does somthing!!

Monica K. said...

Hope that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! :) Love the colors of your house. The card is great and matches perfectly too! I really like all the layered mats you've been using on your cards, so cool!

Susan said...

Thank you for sharing the pic with me. Those colors look great together!! And I love that you made a beautiful matching card. :)