Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pages with Papertrey -- Sketch Challenge #2

For this month's sketch challenge, I decided to share a sketch that I made:



And here's the layout I made with it:


I used Papertrey Ink cardstock (rustic white), twine, stamps (fall elegance) & dies (tag sale #3, gratitude journal). I also used My Mind's Eye patterned paper, my EK Success border punch and Making Memories letter stickers (for the date). For the title, I printed it out onto cardstock and then ran it through my Cuttlebug.

If you make a layout using this sketch, I'd love to see it! Please post a link either in this thread or in my comments.

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Laurie said...

This layout is amazing! I love the patterns you used and those little pumpkins are so cute! And so are those kiddos!! :)

carol (krillsister) said...

Leigh,
You are one crative lady. Love your sketch. the PP you chose are darling. I love how you used the two tags together. Cute kids & pumpkins. Looks like they are all pleased with their carvings.

Mara Campbell said...

Great sketch, I like those 2 tags!!

Jennifer K said...

Love the sketch, Leigh. It's been so long since I've made a page but I've been itching to do one so maybe this sketch will fit the bill. Thanks for putting it out there for us.

Elizabeth said...

Love your blocked photos!
e.