Sunday, October 09, 2011

Cards for Sale (part II)


As I mentionned earlier this week in this post, I am selling cards in an attempt to raise some funds to go on a short term mission project to DR Congo early next year. Our church sends a team each year and I went in 2010, where I served as translator (for French).

So, I made up five sets of cards using my new PTI Love Lives Here: Holidays set, some rustic white cardstock and the dies from LLH:Holidays and the original Love Lives Here set. Each set will contain each of the following cards. The first three cards are one layer, and for the last two, I added some die cuts.

This first card was inspired by the peek that Nichole showed on her blog at the beginning of the last release.








On these two last cards, I added the diecut trim, which I covered with Smooch, after adhering them, so add a little sparkle.





Thanks for looking!

23 comments:

Joyce said...

Those card are amazing. You are making me want to make Christmas cards with Christmas sets! I'll bet you sell out and have to start taking orders.

IamDerby said...

Very pretty!

Kristen :-) said...

WOW!!! These are just AWESOME! Great inspiration for me to START my cards! :-)

Kara said...

beautiful!!

June K. said...

Cute set.

Terri said...

They are all great! I especially like the one with the wreath you made.

Mara Campbell said...

These are all so pretty!!! You inspire me want to make some holiday cards!!

Audrey said...

Leigh, these cards are super fabulous! I love them! I haven't inked up on set yet, but I am so anxious to now that I have seen these beauties! :)

Deb said...

Fabulous! Simple and beautiful!

Amy Kolling said...

These are beautiful and each one has its own wow factor! You have made me look at this set differently!!! TFS

Ann said...

Oh Leigh these are just gorgeous - simple, clean and elegant - just how I like my cards. I'm sure you will be a sell-out and get orders for many more - I know I'd be first in the queue!

Gayatri said...

Very beautiful. Love the simplicity yet festive look of your cards, Leigh!

Jen Adcock said...

Gawwwd! This are such beauties! It wouldn't surprise me one bit to find that they have all sold out! Heck , I'd buy a pck. This just might be my all time favorite Holiday set. I've yet to use mine, but your creations have thoroughly got me chomping at the bit. So Clean and So So Sophisticated!

Unknown said...

Oh..I like these sets too. I love how they are all similar but different.

Mad for Paper said...

Sometimes the most simple of cards are the most beautiful.
Great job.
TFS
Ang

carol (krillsister) said...

Adorable. I am sure your card sets willl sell like hotcakes. Love all the different designs.

Amber said...

These are 100% yummy. That first photo is just fab!

Marybeth said...

Hope you sell out if these beautiful cards. They are CAS, love them.

Sherri said...

These cards a just beautiful Leigh!

Cibele Glazer said...

I am going to have to CASE these. They are awesome!!

euna said...

Leigh, these are such gorgeous cards! You have now officially convinced me to get the Love Lives Here Holidays set! :)

Carolyne Aarsen said...

I was on the fence about this set too, but seeing how simple or how complex you can make cards with this set, it's going in my cart right ow.

Linda said...

beautiful!!