Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Hello Tuesday

It's been so gorgeous here, weather-wise-- something for which I'm very thankful!

We've been going for walks in the valley and working on painting the outside of our house (I'm actually optimistic that we will be able to get it done before winter!)

I wanted to share a card I made recently, using my new-to-me PTI sets: "On My Couch" & "On My Couch Additions" (sorry, Joyce!)


I also used PTI cardstock (simply chartreuse, stamper's select white), stamps (Newsprint), Crate Paper patterned paper & my SU! border punch.

Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

Joyce said...

This is a fabulous card. Grrrrrr! I think I know what is coming off my wish list soon. Love the couch with that patterned paper. It could be upholstery fabric!

Marybeth said...

Love this card , and I am loving all your colors you have on your most recent cards. Beautiful and love the couch!

Kara said...

Such pretty colors! Great design:)

euna said...

Ooh I love the colours! Fantastic choices. And the patterned paper of the couch - fab!

Laure said...

Love this card !!! so beautiful !!

Joy said...

Leigh this is stunning, never thought that I needed this set and seeing your card may have just changed my mind...hugs

Rhonda said...

Cute Leigh!! Love the floral printed couches.