Saturday, October 01, 2011

More cards for WCMD

I decided to play along with the challenges that Pink Paislee has posted this weekend for World Card Making Day.

So here's what I made...

This first card is for Danielle's colour challenge:


I used Pink Paislee patterned paper and diecut, as well as Papertrey Ink cardstock (kraft), stamps (Happy Trails, Fancy Flourishes) and die (Love Lives Here). The twine is My Mind's Eye.

And this one is for Mona's upcycle challenge. I decided to use the packaging from one of my Pink Paislee stamp sets.


I used Pink Paislee patterned paper, as well as Papertrey Ink cardstock (fine linen), stamps (Tiny Tags), twine and die (Tiny Tags).

Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Your cards are great! I love the color choices and of course the texture. My favorite part is the flourish in the background! Great job!

Stephanie said...

Leigh......Both cards are just beautiful! Love the navy blue! ;-)

euna said...

Lovely cards as always Leigh!

Laurie said...

These are both amazing! I love the twine and the papers go together beautifully! Gorgeous!

Suzanne said...

Gorgeous cards, Leigh! Is that your new latte ink on the flourish? Beautiful!! :)

Unknown said...

These cards are so sweet!

Cibele Glazer said...

The first card is my fave! I may have to CASE it. Gorgeous work!

Mara Campbell said...

Great cards!! I love your use of twine on both of them!