Monday, November 14, 2011

Believe

This month, Amber Ink is sponsoring Less is More: a clean and simple challenge blog. This week's challenge is leaves, with the card being one layer.

For someone who enjoys layering, this challenge was a little more difficult for me, but I did success in making a card that I was happy with and included a bit of layering after all. ;)


I used PTI cardstock (rustic white), stamps (leaf prints, bb: text style). The sentiment is a digital stamp from Amber Ink.

And because I'm sending this card to someone who was diagnosed with terminal cancer, I stamped a verse from PTI's Beautiful Blessings set on the inside:


Thanks for looking!

14 comments:

Debra Miller said...

This is so beautiful - the verse is perfect Leigh.

Chrissie said...

Great card Leigh!
Thanks so much for joining us again.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Joyce said...

Love those leaves. I'm so glad I just got this set. What ink did you use? It looks fabulous, and the layout is great. I like how you layered the stamping.

Karen C. said...

Leigh, your "leaf" cards are always so awesome. I never got this stamp set and dies .. but I NEED them now, after seeing all of the great projects you've done. This card is so serene ... just perfect for the intended recepient.

Mynn xx said...

Ooooo...this is gorgeous!!! And I love the sentiment on the inside--wonderful creation!!! :)

carol (krillsister) said...

Lovely card. I like the sentiments you included.
The text at the bottom is lovely.

Mara Campbell said...

Beautiful! I have a hard time with one layer cards, too. You make it look easy!

Cath Wilson said...

That's so pretty - such a lovely design x

Mandi said...

Just terrific Leigh
Specially as it is out of your comfort zone
Thank you
Mandi LIM

Pam said...

This is gorgeous Leigh - AND it is so perfect for the LIM challege. A real stand out!

Marrigje said...

Lovely card. I like the colours.

Deb said...

This is a beautiful, simple card. Really great job!

Marybeth said...

This is beautiful and the sentiment is very appropriate for her mother. Need to get busy myself.

Unknown said...

LOVE this!