Sunday, November 20, 2011

A card and a layout

... that I made using some My Mind's Eye sketches.

It's been a while since I played along with a My Mind's Eye sketch. This afternoon, I made this card using their card sketch #29:


I used My Mind's Eye patterned paper, PTI cardstock (simply chartreuse, vintage cream), stamps (love lives here, gratitude journal) and dies (love lives here, edgers #3). The flower die is Tim Holtz.

And I made this layout using their layout sketch #29:


I used Bazzill cardstock, My Mind's Eye patterned paper, "so sweet" diecut, sticker & brads, PTI dies (beautiful blooms II #2). To make the scalloped edge around the "so sweet" diecut, I used the holes that got punched out with my border punch and adhered them to the back of the die cut.

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

carol (krillsister) said...

Cute card. I love the pattern paper you used. The layout is awesome. Clever idea to use the holes to make the scallop. So creative. Beautiful picture of your daughter. the flowers are very cute too!

Joyce said...

Great card and layout, too. That is such a sweet picture of Sage.

Lisa F. said...

Love the layout...makes me want to get scrappin'!!! I love your style, Leigh!!

Michelle Philippi said...

Love all that stitching. I really need to branch out - and Bazzill is on my list of cardstock to try.

Mara Campbell said...

I love the stitching and the beautiful colors!!

Lee said...

Beautiful card and LO.