Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Self-timer shot #3


I took this shot in the summertime, at the end of July, at the International Peace Garden.

I decided to scrapbook it using a sketch that I'm posting for my Pages With Papertrey Sketch Challenge #3:


And here's my layout:


I used Bazzill cardstock, Authentique patterned paper (from my friend, Marlo!), a strip of My Mind's Eye patterned paper from my stash, Papertrey Ink stamps (fancy flourishes, wonderful words), felt (terracotta tile), button, twine & dies (poinsettia and wonderful words).

Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

Joyce said...

You guys all look so relaxed. You must have had a nice day.

glorygirl said...

Beautiful! Love how you modified this sketch. So lovely!

xoxo... t said...

I absolutely ADORE this layout, Leigh! It's so beautiful.

Laurie said...

Love the details in this layout! That flower looks amazing!

Marlo said...

I think it is wonderful how i got knew exactly what you guys were wearing and picked up pp to go with it! :)

Beautiful LO. as always

Deb said...

Leigh, this is fabulous, as always! Beautiful patterned papers and sketch. I love the flower and flourish. Most of all, the photo of your family is beautiful. Great job!

Kim said...

Great layout Leigh! And I love your 'chalk town' one too - you and Sage are quite the chalk artists!!
:)

Kristin said...

Great layout (and pic and sketch!). Considering I have many sets of pics in my "photos drawer" ready to be scrapped... I might try to follow your sketch this month :)... No promises of course, lol!

carol (krillsister) said...

Great job with the layout. Those PP are beautiful. Love the flower & flourish.

Jen Adcock said...

Gorgeous layout. Love love lOve that pointsettia bejewelled with the flourishes. Classy!