Well, it'a still Friday when I'm posting this, but just barely...
1. Several weeks ago, the kids and I arrived at home after taekwondo to find a kitten in our house! Cameron had found it on the the side of the highway one evening and brought him home. Because of my allergies, we couldn't keep him, so Cameron took him to the farm to stay with his mom. The kids named him Lynx.
He's quite lovely and pretty good with the kids. He loves to play and grab though and is a good jumper, too!
2. Tonight, Jonah & Sage tested for their blue stripes for taekwondo. (We're still waiting to hear if Austin will test for his poom belt (junior black belt) on the 19th.) It was a great test! As a black belt, I now get to sit along the front of the room with the other black & poom belts:
I also got to conduct a portion of the test (a group of green stripes). I really enjoy conducting. It's definitely a learning experience...
Jonah and Sage did really well!
3. At the test tonight, I received my Kukkiwon certificate, certifying my black belt status! I was very excited! It looks so cool!
Here's a photo with my instructor, Mrs. Allison Braun:
4. There was no school today, so I finished a set of cards this afternoon (in between loads of laundry and tidying up...) I'll be selling these sets at church to raise money for my mission trip to Congo in March.
For this set, I paired my Papertrey Ink Daydreamer and Beautiful Blessings stamps sets.
5. I also made a card this afternoon for this week's Make It Monday at Papertrey Ink: Multi-stamp Background Building.
I used PTI cardstock (kraft, plum pudding, spring moss and rustic white), stamps (turning a new leaf, iconic images, communique sentiments) and dies (doily details).
Have a great weekend!
Thanks for looking!