Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Hey, y'all...

It feels like it's been forever since I posted!

On Saturday, when I went to check my emails, I couldn't get my desktop to appear on my computer, just a black screen with the little white arrow for my mouse! I took it in immediately and picked it up this evening. Thankfully, it was fairly simple and inexpensive for them to fix. Whew!

I wanted to post a card that I made recently, using this beautiful digital stamp from Amber Ink. I was inspired by a card that I saw in a magazine by Maile Belles.


In addition to the Amber Ink digital stamp, I used Papertrey Ink cardstock (rustic white, sweet blush, kraft), stamps (Iconic Images, Signature Series: Dress Form (sentiment)) and dies (Mat Stack #4, Fillable Frames #7). I also used some SU! pearls.

Thanks for looking!

11 comments:

Kristin said...

Love this! What a great use of the background stamp with the II stamp (and the pearls are the perfect touch).

Debra Miller said...

This is a wonderful card Leigh!

xoxo... t said...

This is a beautiful card, Leigh! Glad to hear your computer was an easy fix.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! Awesome job!

Pam said...

Stunning! So smartly done! Dang those computers - can't live with 'em, can't live w/o 'em...oh wait...that's the saying that goes with men! Glad you're in the pink.

Denise said...

This is so sweet - I just love the pearls. I really adore this silhouette and think you did her perfect justice with this card... HUGS.

glorygirl said...

So so pretty!

carol (krillsister) said...

Lovely card. I love how you stamped the background with the cameo image. what color ink did you use?

Joyce said...

This is gorgeous. I love it. I was wondering where you'd been--now I know.

Deb said...

Beautiful card!! Simply beautiful!

Cheryl said...

I love this card, and so would my sister! You are amazingly talented.