Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Snowflakes

Well, with the snow we got here last week, I'm inclined to believe, although rather reluctantly, that winter is here.

Sigh.

Oh, well, at least winter lends itself to one of my favourite pastimes-- staying inside where it's warm! LOL!

I wanted to share a few more projects that I made with some Amber Ink digital goodies. First up, a couple of cards...


I used Amber Ink ipaper and a digital stamp for the sentiment. I also used PTI cardstock (rustic white), Peace Be Still stamps and dies, twine and buttons.


I used Amber Ink ipaper and a digital stamp for the sentiment. I also used PTI cardstock (stamper's select white), twine and dies (damask snowflake, limitless layers). The metal star is Making Memories.

And I also made an ornament...


I used an Amber Ink digital stamp for the sentiment. I also used PTI cardstock (stamper's select white, aqua mist) and dies (damask snowflake, limitless layers.) The little pearls are Hero Arts and the glitter is SU! Dazzling Details. Now I just have to figure out how to hang it... ;)

I've had so much fun as a blue torchbearer for Amber Ink this month-- what an honour to have been asked to do this!

Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

donna calamari said...

Hi Leigh. I love these cards. You always make wonderful cards and pages. I enjoy your blog immensely. TFS!

glorygirl said...

Beautiful cards, as always!

Joyce said...

I love all your cards. I can't believe you have snow. You are so lucky. It's warm and sunny here, and doesn't feel like fall or winter.

Carolyne Aarsen said...

Beautiful cards. Love how you layered the second snowflake. These are CASE worthy!

Marlo said...

I love what you did with the snowflake! have to copy that i guess. :)

Pam said...

Oh my goodness Leigh...what an honour to have you! We are the lucky ones here - and these are gorgeous!

Lisa Voerg said...

Beautiful cards. I love your designs.