1. We had another four day week here, as today is Remembrance Day. I actually had a three day week because I didn't get called it yesterday, which was a nice day to catch up on things around the house and with friends.
2. We found out on Wednesday evening that our taekwondo instructor has decided that Austin is ready to test for his poom (junior black) belt next Saturday! I'm excited and nervous for him, as well as really proud!
3. In other taekwondo related news, I'm attending a referreeing seminar in Winnipeg to get my provincial certification. I'm kind of nervous about this, but excited to learn something new!
4. I made a card using this week's Make It Monday at Papertrey Ink: Reverse Applique. As I love sewing on my cards and layouts, this wasn't a difficult challenge!
I used PTI cardstock (simply chartreuse, rustic white and scarlet jewel), stamps (postmarks, holiday lights, love lives here: holidays, big & bold wishes) and dies (postmarks).
5. And then, because I couldn't bear to let some perfectly good diecuts go to waste, I made another card:
I used PTI cardstock (simply chartreuse, rustic white and scarlet jewel), stamps (postmarks, Fillable Frames #9, big & bold wishes) and dies (postmarks).
Have a great weekend!
Thanks for looking!