Thursday, November 17, 2011

Some more cards for sale...

In the comments on my last post, someone wanted to know where they could see all of the cards I have for sale....

Here are the links to the sets of 5 that I'm currently selling for $10 to raise money for my short term mission project to the DR Congo in March: Click here, here, here, here & here.

And here is another set that I made yesterday, using Papertrey Ink cardstock (rustic white) and stamps (Mehndi Medallion, Beautiful Blessings)...










Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

xoxo... t said...

These are just absolutely beautiful.

Debra Miller said...

Love the clean simple style!

Laurie said...

Love love!! This is a gorgeous set of cards!!

Joyce said...

I just love that Mehndi Medallion. You always do such a nice job of creating card sets that go together but are all unique.

carol (krillsister) said...

Another lovely set of cards. Good luck with your sales.

Deb said...

Love how you used this stamp!

Suzie said...

Wonderful, as always, Leigh! I get so much inspiration from you...thanks! Not to mention the underlying "enabling" - your artwork has *caused* me to buy stamps I would not have otherwise purchased. :)

Mara Campbell said...

You are making me wish I had that stamp set! Beautiful cards!!

Cibele Glazer said...

GORGEOUS!