Wednesday, November 30, 2011

{my favourite}

Just popping in to post a quick layout this afternoon before I leave for work.

With everything that's been going on lately, I realized that I haven't been scrapbooking very much... but I've missed it. So I decided to make a layout this morning and to keep it simple. I also incorportated this week's Make It Monday at Papertrey Ink: ribbon pleating.


I used American Crafts (white) and Papertrey Ink (smokey shadow) cardstock, PTI stamps (Grunge Me), button & dies (alphabet block). The patterned paper is Fancy Pants and the journaling card is Crate Paper. The ribbon is from Walmart.

Here's a close-up of the journaling:



Thanks for looking!

12 comments:

Joyce said...

Such a cute layout. It's nice that your two boys are good friends. I was hoping for that, too, when I had two girls--99% of the time, it is true.

carol (krillsister) said...

Great layout. Love your title. Cute picture f your boys. Hopefully their bond will grow stronger as they get older and become the best of friends.

Elena said...

Oh, how special! I love your scrap page, but I LOVE that your boys are so close. I hope to see more of that develop between my kids as time goes on... My 30 year-old sister is my best friend!

Deb said...

This is great as always, Leigh! You've got me thinking about that alpha die even though I've got my Cricut.

Cibele Glazer said...

Your boys are just so cute! Great layout!

Kay D said...

Such a beautiful layout! I love the colors, and your "just the right bit of pleating" ribbon!

Jen Adcock said...

Aww Leigh, you had me at that beautiful bit of text about your boys. *gushing* So special, the lot.

Suzie said...

Gorgeous layout, priceless picture! :) Thanks for sharing.

Marybeth said...

Beautiful page, with your two adorable boys.

Tammy said...

I tend to shy away from scrapbooking but your layouts are so wonderful you make me want to pull out some of my pictures and get to work! I love your clean designs.

Tracey McNeely said...

Lovely.

Suzanne Russell said...

This is so beautiful, Leigh. The little understated ribbon is perfect. What a beautiful family you have for inspiration! :-)