Saturday, February 04, 2012

Better Late Than Never

I'm a little late in posting my project for the latest Papertrey Princess challenge posted by Anna: which was to create a border using non-border dies.

I decided to use this great technique on a layout:

I used Papertrey Ink cardstock (vintage cream, sweet blush), stamps (wonderful words additions, Think Big Favourites #4, Happy Trails, Fancy Flourishes) and dies (wonderful words, heart prints). The patterned paper is Authentique.

Thanks for looking!

11 comments:

Maggie said...

Oh my this is gorgeous! You scrap so well!

Lee said...

This is absolutely beautiful Leigh. Your heart border is so effective.

Regena said...

What a sweet layout!! love it

Elena said...

Awesome - and gasp! I think I missed this challenge! Will have to doubleup on my princess duties :)

Susie W. said...

This is adorable Leigh! I love it.

Unknown said...

Love this..and love how you used words from different sets to your title...clever.

Anita Rex said...

Oh this is gorgeous! I love the papers, I love the cleanness of this! Gorgeous! The heart border is the sweetest! :>

Deb said...

This is gorgeous!!!! Love your use of your heart dies. I am gonna have to use this one myself. Pure genius!

Holly saveur said...

So sweet and gorgeous!

Kim said...

i LOVE it! man, sage is sooo cute! great layout leigh!!
:)

Kara said...

love the stitched hearts!