Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Day 4 Contest -- attempt #5

Today, on Nichole's blog, the designers have chosen their favourite colour combinations and have challenged us to create a project using them (for a chance to win a fabulous prize!)

For the fifth card I made,  I used Erin's colour combination:

I used Papertrey Ink cardstock (aqua mist, true black) stamps (wonderful words additions), button & dies (double ended banner die, wonderful words.) The striped patterned paper is October Afternoon and the other two are Pink Paislee.

Thanks for looking!


Debbie Gaydos said...

Another sweet card, Leigh! I love that little "flag" at the top of the card, cute finishing touch!

Jennifer K said...

Great card, Leigh. I'm so drawn in by the colors and patterns - it makes me happy. And isn't that the point of a card? :)