Five for Friday
Friday, February 10, 2012
1. I miss taking photos. I find I hit this lull in wintertime and hardly take any photos (mainly because of poor indoor lighting issues.) I can't wait for Spring! I was pretty happy with these two photos, though, spontaneous as they were....
2. Sage is so strong! She always has been but it still takes me a little by surprise to see her pick up her older brother and give him a piggy back ride!
3. Today marks Day 41 of no-sugar, no deep-fried foods. I haven't weighed myself in a couple of weeks though.... maybe next week. ;)
4. I've been having a great time making cards this week for the fabulous PTI challenges this week! I've made 21 so far (and have plans to tackle today's sketches tonight when I get together to scrapbook with some friends!)
5. Lastly, I wanted to share with you the layout that I made for the Crate Paper's latest colour challenge:
Here's my layout:
Thanks for looking!