Saturday, February 11, 2012

Day 7 Contest -- attempt #1



Today's contest at Papertrey Ink is to add hearts to your project. I made several Valentine's cards last night (& probably have more now than I need), so I decided to work on some scrapbooking layouts for today's challenge. Here's the first one I made (I actually started this one last night while I was scrapbooking with my friends, but still hadn't added any finishing touches (i.e. embellishments) so this challenge was a perfect one for today!):


I used Papertrey Ink cardstock (aqua mist), stamps (stitches and swirls), buttons & dies (mat stack #4 & heart prints). The stickers are Crate Paper, the patterned paper is Fancy Pants and the chipboard letters are Making Memories.

Here's a close-up of the journaling:


Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Debbie Gaydos said...

This is beautiful, Leigh! Such a sweet page. I love all the stamping on the lower part of the background.

Tracey McNeely said...

so sweet Leigh, love it!

Joyce said...

Another sweet page. That Stitches & Swirls really looks like patterned paper.

Deb said...

Love that Stitches & Swirls! Thanks for enabling!