Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Furry bliss


As someone who never uses glitter on my cards and layouts, I'm super surprised at how much I'm enjoying this week's Make It Monday at Papertrey Ink: Glitter buttons. Here's another layout I made with this technique (adding Dazzling Details to my buttons to make them sparkle!) For this layout, I used some photos that I took last Canada Day of Sage at the petting zoo.


I used American Crafts cardstock (12x12), Crate Paper patterned paper and my Quickutz cotton candy alphabet dies. I also used Papertrey Ink buttons & dies (tag sale #3, heart prints).

Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

Rebecca Deeprose said...

Love this scrapbook page Leigh! It is delightful both visually and emotionally. Your daughter is so precious and you've done such a wonderful job of capturing those memories!

Leah said...

Such a sweet LO. Love the colors and the layered tags and the buttons:) Sage looks so happy, so cute!

Deb said...

Leigh, this LO is beautiful! I love the colors and tags and the glittery buttons are perfect!

Stephanie said...

Leigh your layouts come second to none & your attention to detail is just spot on - love the stitching (a skill I sadly lack in abundance lol) xxx

Joyce said...

Very sweet page. I can really see how much Sage has grown since last year. She looks so young in these pictures.

Marybeth said...

You make the best page layouts. Buttons look great on it. You daughter is just adorable. I know I say that all the time.

Anonymous said...

Oh! Beautiful girl and beautiful LO! That patterned paper is so beautiful

carol (krillsister) said...

Very pretty. Love the layout. You are so talented with your scrapbook paages. Love seeing all your pictures.

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Leigh, can you please send some of your creative energy with me? You have created another awesome layout. I love the stitching!