Sunday, February 05, 2012

PTI Anniversary Event Day 1 -- attempt 3


Here is the third card that I made for Day One of PTI's anniversary celebration. This time, I took my inspiration from Ashley's favourite project (PTI's newest addition to their fabulous design team!).


I used Papertrey Ink cardstock (rustic white, true black), stamps (think big favourites #7, tiny tags) & dies (heart border, tiny tags, tag sale #5. The patterned paper is My Mind's Eye & Crate Paper. Since I don't own the banner builder dies, I used my tag sale #5 die to cut their shape and then trimmed down the edges.

Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

Elena said...

You're on a roll!

carol (krillsister) said...

Cute card. Love the sticthing on the banner.

Sheryl Berglund said...

SO CUTE! Love the colors on this one!

Suzanne said...

3rd post!? I've got some catching up to do, Leigh....this one is gorgeous!

Luanne said...

Cool! Love how you did this!

Joyce said...

Love all the cards that you made for this challenge. You are so smart to make so many cards--increase your chances of winning!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Seriously? The stitched banner is amazing! Love that!

Kara said...

cute!!

Caren B said...

I really like this one. Love how you stitched the banners.

merryf said...

This one is amazing! Perfect all the way around.