Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Day 10 Contest -- attempt #2



Here is the second card that I made for Day 10 for the Anniversary Celebrations at Papertrey Ink, where the challenge was to make an interactive card, in honour of their new interactive dies. I also made this card for Steph's Papertrey Princess challenge to make a card using white & one other colour. I picked pink (& added a little bit of black for the sentiments-- I hope that's okay!)


I used PTI cardstock (stamper's select white, raspberry fizz), twine, stamps (half & half, botanical silhouettes) & dies (half & half, bloom builders #3). The patterned paper is Echo Park.

For the interactive element on my card, I sewed the half & half diecut over an extra stamped sentiment and picture on the patterned paper as a little surprise:



Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Rustyhammer said...

Beautiful card! Love what you've done here

Elena said...

Love this one - tucking your idea away for future use... :)

Cibele Glazer said...

I love this card, Leigh! The colors are beautiful and I love the lift "tab". Great idea.

Anonymous said...

Love how this is interactive!

Lauren said...

Wow, Leigh! That card is a stunner!! I LOVE the hidden elements on the front! And why don't I use that flower die more often?! Every time I see it I love it! Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

What stamps are the hidden message and picture? I love them! Beautiful card.