Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Day 10 Contest -- attempt #1



Wow, I can't believe it's already Day 10 for the Anniversary Celebrations at Papertrey Ink. I made four projects for today's contest, which was to make an interactive card, in honour of their new interactive dies. Here is the first of three cards that I made for the challenge:


I used PTI cardstock (vintage cream), twine, stamps (wonderful words additions) & dies (mat stack #4, layerz mat stack #4). The patterned paper is Pink Paislee and the chipboard flower is Fancy Pants.

For the interactive element on my card, I slipped a piece of patterned paper, adhered to a strip of cardstock, into a pocket I made with stitching, that you can pull out to reveal the rest of the sentiment:


Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

Leah said...

Love it! This is a great take on the interactive card idea and I like how simple this one is to do without the need of anything new :) (can you tell I'm trying to save $$?! *lol*)

Karen said...

I agree - it's a simple and effective way to make a fun interactive element. Very cute card!

Elena said...

Awesome! You are in the process of saving me $$... hee hee. Love what you did with the sentiment!

Carolyne Aarsen said...

Love this card. So pretty and love your take on tha challenge.

Holly Saveur said...

LOVE all the cards so sweet and clever design's!Love your ideas.

Taheerah said...

I so love all your work Leigh, difficult to pick something to comment on! Chose this in the end as I love the colours and that flower, and love the little pull-out sentiment! Thanks for leaving some love on my blog!

Gerdine said...

Love this!