1. What a great week! We had Monday off for Louis Riel Day, early dismissal on Wednesday and today off for professional development. I love it!
2. Well, I'm currenly on Day 55 of no-sugar, no-deep-fried-foods. :)
3. With Lent starting this week, I put some thought into what I could "give up" this year...
Sugar? Already did.
Deep fried foods? Already did.
TV? I only watch a few shows a week, so this didn't seem like a good fit.
Scrapbooking? This was Cameron's suggestion, to which I replied: "No." (I've found with going back to work that I really need my crafting time to keep me sane and happy.)
Buying scrapbooking supplies? I actually did this a few years ago and it was okay, but not something I wanted to do again this year... ;)
Eating after supper? We have a winner! It will be a little challenging (I've gotten used to making popcorn with Cool Ranch seasoning while I want the Mentalist on Thursday evenings) but Jonah said he'd do it with me, which was nice. :)
4. I saw this on Facebook the other day and it totally made me laugh!
5. I wanted to share another layout that I made using this week's Make It Monday at Papertrey Ink: Glitter buttons.
This layout has an interactive element.... you can untie the baker's twine and open up the little folder I made to reveal some more photos from the day and my journaling.
And here's a close-up of my glittered button on the banner "flag" I made:
Thanks for looking!