Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Pages with Papertrey -- Sketch #6

I can't believe it's already February 15th--- this month is flying by!

I'm here to post this month's Pages With Papertrey sketch. This is one that I designed myself:


And here's my layout:


I used Bazzill cardstock, Simple Stories (text print, brown journal lines) and My Mind's Eye (all others) patterned paper. The little sticker is also MME. I used my Quickutz Classic Alphabet dies to create my title and a PTI die (mat stack #5) to create a spot for my journaling.

If you make a layout using this sketch, I'd love to see it! You can either post a link in my comments below or here on the PTI forum.

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute! Love the sketch and the journaling spot.

Marlo said...

I like this! I might have to copy it. hee hee!

Stephinka said...

I love your work, Leigh! I think I'll save that layout for a mini album im trying to work on, so thanks for sharing!

Kristin said...

I think I missed January all together. sigh. OKAY, back on board for Feb! maybe? ha! lol :)

I do love this layout, the title, the words at the top. all of it!

Sherrie M. said...

Great sketch Leigh! This one was a challenge for me because I don't often make layouts with only one photo but I loved how it turned out.

http://littlebitofeverythingme.blogspot.com/2012/02/pages-with-papertrey-sketch-6.html

Lindsey said...

Leigh, I was scrolling through your older posts and stumbled on this sketch. I love it....so much that I decided to use it to make a scrapbook page today. Thanks so much for sharing. Here's the link to my page if your curious :)
http://occassionalcrafting.blogspot.com/2012/02/pages-with-papertrey-sketch-6-february.html