Wednesday, June 01, 2016

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge -- Sail On



It's time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!


The LEAD of the Sail On Challenge will be invited as a 
Guest Designer in a future challenge!
Please visit the Curtain Call Challenge Blog for all the challenge info and deadline.

I decided to use one of my favourite stamps from PTI's Phrases & Praises to make my card.



I started by using my PTI Scene It: Skyscapes sunburst die as a stencil
and blending PTI harvest gold and summer sunrise ink onto my panel. 
I stamped my sentiment in Altenew Ocean Waves.


I added a strip of Pink Paislee patterned paper down the side.
Some buttons and twine finish it off.


Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs for more inspiration!


for the challenge details and to play along with us!



Thanks for looking!

13 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Love your take on this weeks inspiration photo! You make the best CAS cards, Leigh!

Shelly said...

LOVE this, Leigh!

Hannelie said...

This is beautiful Leigh!

Audrey Pettit said...

Gorgeous! Love your stenciling, and love your "off the edge" design!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fantastic card Leigh. Love the stenciled sunrays with the greeting... the sketch looks so good... I will have to save it for inspiration. :)

Karen B. said...

I love the layout on this and all the nautical references!

Diane Jaquay said...

That's a really cool inspiration graphic, and I love how you translated it into a card, very pretty!

Nora Noll said...

Oh WOW!! This is fantastic!!!

Betty Wright said...

Beautiful design, Leigh! Wonderful scripture card!

Lisa Elton said...

This is a wonderful design Leigh, pretty card!!

Lynn said...

I think I need that PTI set. Love love love everything about your card Leigh.

Melody said...

Beautiful colors and sentiment! I love the layout!

Marisa said...

Perfect sentiment to go with this challenge! Great card :)