Sunday, May 24, 2015

Altenew May Challenge: From Places Abroad -- Tunisia

Today, I have a card to share for the 


I was inspired by the aqua, gold and royal blue colours in the photo.
Here is my card:

Altenew May Challenge: From Places Abroad -- Tunisia Leigh Penner @leigh148 #cards

I started with a panel of Bazzill Basics Robin's Egg cardstock.
On it, I stamped the branch from Altenew's Vintage Flowers stamp set
in versamark and heat embossed it in gold.

I stamped the flowers from the same set in Wplus9's white ink three times each
(have I mentioned lately how much I love my MISTI?)
and then added the second layer to each one using Memento ink.

Altenew May Challenge: From Places Abroad -- Tunisia Leigh Penner @leigh148 #cards

Finally, I stamped my sentiment (from Altenew's Vintage Roses stamp set)
in versafine onyx black.

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Lesley said...

Beautiful!

Kathy said...

The inspiration photo is just wonderful...Your card is a lovely creation from it.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

This is stunning!!! Love the white against all of the blue!

cm said...

Your selection of details from the inspiration photo are reflected in a most beautiful fashion on your card! So very pretty...and delicate...and classy! Of course, now I need to check out this Altenew set; I have a gift certificate I *need* to use...
~c

maria f. said...

What a beautiful wedding card in Tiffany colors!