Monday, May 04, 2015

Monthly Moments Album: October

 Today, I'm sharing a spread from my Monthly Moments album.


I used some Basic Grey patterned paper for my spread.


I created the collage in Picasa and printed it out at home.
I printed my journaling on the computer.
I diecut the PTI October die from white cardstock.


On the second page, I stamped the "happy halloween" stamp from 
PTI's MM: October stamp set and heat embossed it in white.


I used a PTI Tabbed die and heat embossed a 
coordinating stamp (from MM: Tabbed) in white.
For my photo, I created a collage in Picasa and had it printed out as a 4x6 photo.

Thanks for looking! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Leigh! I don't have young kid at home anymore ,so not a lot to document but an getting my daughter into it :-)

alexandra s.m. said...

I always enjoy seeing your moments Leigh!
This is beautiful!!

cm said...

October appears yet another event-filled month for you. From Halloween costumes, to Lucy's visit, to the dinosaurs...marvelous experiences! Your children must absolutely treasure these layouts and photos...keepsakes infused with love!
~c

Ксения Phedra Ли said...

Leigh, love you PL pages! cards and photos combine so nicely with each other!