Thursday, May 14, 2015

CAS(E) This Sketch #123

Today, I have a card to share that I made for
 CAS(E) This Sketch #123 designed by Lesley Croghan:



Here's my card:


I made this card for one of the girls in my Sunday School group & I'm really pleased with how this turned out!
I stamped the sentiments from Sweet Thing in versafine onyx black on a piece of PTI patterned paper.
I diecut the popsicles using Let's Chill Confetti Cuts from sweet blush, berry sorbet
and classic kraft cardstock and then stamped those diecuts in the same colour inks


Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, May 21st to link up your card.



 



Thanks for looking!

16 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Thanks, Leigh... and every time you use this darling popsicle die, I want it AND a popsicle... so precious!
=] Michele

Lisa Lara said...

So cute and fun Leigh.

Marika said...

So sweet. Love your colors, so bright and happy.

Ruth said...

What a great CASE card. Love it! Love the ice lolly (Popsicle to us Brits) and the stripes. Xx

donna mikasa said...

Oh, so sweet! It's 8:30am and why do I want to eat a popsicle??

Kristie Goulet said...

Love this, Leigh! Those pops are so fun and perfect.

Jen Mitchell said...

So adorable! Good enough to eat!

Tracey McNeely said...

Fabulous Leigh I just love those RC popsicles!

Audrey Pettit said...

How adorable! Those popsicles just have to make ya happy, don't they? Love them paired with the sorbet-colored stripes!

sableturquoise said...

gourmande !

Kay Miller said...

So cute Leigh! Love the soft striped background!!

Unknown said...

Such a sweet card, lovely colours and a great take on the sketch. Karen x

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Oh, so sweet, Leigh! Love your take on the sketch!

Monica said...

SO trendy and happy looking,

Monica

Sharron said...

Love the great colors! Your striped background is perfect with the popsicle colors. Everything looks so cool and fresh!

cm said...

Popsicle perfect...and yes, craving sparked! At 23C, it's even warm enough to splurge on one!
~c