Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day

Just wanted to pop in today and wish all of you wonderful moms a very Happy Mother's Day!


To make my card, I diecut a circle (from PTI's Shaker Shapes: Circles) from my aqua mist cardstock.
I stamped the sentiment (from Wplus 9's Mother's Day Bouquet stamp set).
I diecut my PTI Bitty Bouquet dies and stamped them with their coordinating stamps
and tucked them into the circle.
A few PTI buttons and twine finish it off.

Enjoy your special day, moms!

Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

~amy~ said...

So pretty Leigh...love the sweet colors! Have a super Mother's Day!

Ruth said...

Lovely, the colours of the flowers just set things off beautifully. Happy Mother's Day. Here in the UK it was back in March, so it's been great seeing more Mothers Day cards again this month!

Alanna said...

Gorgeous. Happy mother's day!

cm said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, to you, Leigh! Hope that the only task on your agenda is to sit back, enjoying some much-deserved spoiling and pampering! Your card...only gorgeous!
~c

Joyce said...

Happy Mother's Day, Leigh. Your card is just gorgeous, and a perfect way to use those flowers.

I Card Everyone said...

Thank you, Leigh! I want you to know I thought about you today... I'll bet those kids of yours pampered you well - so deserved!
=] Michele

Lisa Elton said...

Very pretty Leigh! Hope you enjoyed a lovely Mother's Day!

Jamie said...

Lovely card! Happy mother's day:)

Kara Lynne said...

I saw Kelly's post and wanted to come over to meet you! Your cards are wonderful, I love the CASE you did of Kelly, it's beautiful!

Deepti said...

So pretty! I like the soft blue :)