Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Using leftovers

I had a couple of jars leftover from the Dear Lizzy patterned paper
that I used to make this layout, so I decided to use one on a card.

Using Leftovers Leigh Penner @leigh148 @bazzillbasics #bazzillbasics #cards

I started with some Classic Smooth White Bazzill cardstock as my background.
On it, I stamped a few flowers from PTI's Quilted: Summer stamp set and 
then stamped four more on the coordinating diecuts.
I also stamped my "enjoy" from PTI's Bitty Bouquets.

Using Leftovers Leigh Penner @leigh148 @bazzillbasics #bazzillbasics #cards

I fussy cut the jar by hand and stamped the "enjoy" as well as
"it's your birthday" from PTI's County Fair.
Then, I adhered the jar to my card, layering it over top, lining up the "enjoy" sentiments.
I matted it on a piece of Bazzill Basics Sparkle Bling cardstock.

I'm linking this up to this week's 

Thanks for looking!

17 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Love those pretty little yellow flowers in your cute jar!

Cindy Groh said...

Beautiful card.

Ruth said...

Beautiful. The pastels are so subtle. Lucky person getting this card! Xx

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a sweet card! I love the flowers with the jar, very cool that it was made all from leftovers!

Lisa Lara said...

Oh this is absolutely brilliant Leigh. Love love love it.

Shelly said...

This is gorgeous!

sableturquoise said...

so nice , bravo !!!

Kay Miller said...

Oh wow!! That is SO pretty!!! Gorgeousness!!

Megan Carroll said...

Those jars are so cute! Beautiful card!

Cindy C. said...

It turned out so prettily! I have that die cut jar, guess who's going to CASE your card! Yup, that'll be me! Thanks for sharing! :)

alexandra s.m. said...

Beautiful Leigh and I love these soft tones, so serene and peaceful!
Thank You~

jan metcalf said...

Sweet card!

Deepti said...

What a splendid beauty! Love the pastel colors :)

Renee said...

Beautiful!

cm said...

A pretty mason jar of lovely flowers: I'd love to have one 'in real life' on my kitchen table! Your card: stunning!

~c

Jingle said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS! Perfect colors and a great design. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge!

Jen Carter said...

This is gorgeous!!!