Thursday, May 28, 2015

CAS(E) This Sketch #125

Today, I have a card to share that I made for
 CAS(E) This Sketch #125 designed by N@ Ali:



Here's my card:


I stamped the little animals from Mama Elephant's Three Amigos stamp set.
I stamped them in Versafine onyx black and heat embossed them in clear.
Then, I pressed some terracotta tile onto an acrylic block, spritzed it with water
and used a paintbrush to paint in the fox.
Then I did the same thing with soft stone and slate ink for the raccoon.

I was inspired by Sage's card here to use the smooshing technique with aqua mist ink
at the top of my card for the sky.
 

I diecut the fence from stamper's select white cardstock using Pretty Pink Posh's Picket Fence die.
Then, I diecut the grass from spring moss cardstock using Pretty Pink Posh's Stitched Border 2 die.
The sentiment is from PTI's Keep It Simple: Birthday.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, June 4th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

12 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

So stinkin' CAh-Ute!!
=] M

Deepti said...

Awwww so cute! Love the use of fence :)

Alanna said...

This is super cute.

Lisa Elton said...

A agree 100% with Michele!!!

Cindy C. said...

Super cute!!! Love your take of the sketch!

Teresa Doyle said...

SO CUTE!

Megan Carroll said...

Super cute Leigh!!

alexandra s.m. said...

OH this is adorable and so creative on your part!
Great interpretation Leigh! Bravo!!

Brandi said...

Total cuteness!

cm said...

Tee hee...A-DOR-A-BLE!
~c

Anonymous said...

Adorable fairy garden stuff!! My dd has one and my granddaughter wants one...I'm thinking foe her B'day! LOVE all your cards and LO!

Celeste Goff said...

Such a sweet card Leigh! Love your take on the sketch too!