1. I had so much fun playing along with the Papertrey Ink challenges/contests this past week.... although, I'm just shocked that I never won! I'd check for my name and be so surprised that it wasn't listed as a winner for their draws..... ;)
2. I was very excited to get some emails last week from Papercrafts (they requested two of my submitted cards for their next Stamp It magazine) and CARDS (they requested one of my cards for their July 2012 issue---- they acutally requested the wedding card that I'd recently made for my nephew, so I had to call him and ask for it back (temporarily, of course!)
3. I've been sugar-free & deep-fried foods-free now for 48 days! Woohoo! I feel really good (physically) and I went to the clinic to weigh myself on Monday and discovered that I'd lost 3 lbs. It might not seem like much in three weeks, but I'm happy with a slow, but steady loss of weight. :)
4. We had a great Valentine's Day this week, which included a few little gifts & cards for Cameron & the kids, lunch out at Boston Pizza with Cameron (where I got a heart shaped spicy perogy pizza!) & heart-shaped pancakes for supper. Cameron gave me a pretty pendant shaped like a key, which I love!
5. When I took the kids to see the Muppet Movie before Christmas, I fell in love with this song and thought it would be great to add to a layout. So I made this:
(Sorry for the poor photos-- I took them in the evening...)
Thanks for looking!