Thursday, January 03, 2013

AEI♥U

I was blog hopping the other day and came across Avery Elle's first AEI♥U challenge which was to create a project that sums up your personal paper crafting style.

I decided to play along, making sure I included all of my favourite goodies on the card I made: pretty patterned paper (these two are by Heidi Swapp), a stamp or two (I used Stitches and Swirls by Papertrey Ink), some PTI cardstock (rustic white, sweet blush), buttons and twine. Since I don't have an Avery Elle stamps (yet!), I used the pretty digital stamp that Avery Elle supplied for the challenge. And, of course, I also had to add some stitching. ;)

And here's my card:


What do you think? Does this card sum up my personal paper crafting style?

Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

IamDerby said...

Very cute!

Geri said...

Oooooo...I DO love this, Leigh!!!

Joyce said...

This is so pretty, and so very 'you', Leigh.

Suzanne said...

Gorgeous card, Leigh! Really love the multicolor buttons.

Leah said...

I think it sums it up perfectly! So pretty and I love that paper! Thank you so much for your encouragement today...you are so right and you helped my heart so much. I'm glad you are my friend. Hugs...

craftmates said...

Looks very much your style. Lovely card. Perfect stitching! - Irma

Luanne said...

!!!!!! Fabulous! Perfectly done!

Tracey McNeely said...

Very sweet!

Avery Elle said...

Leigh- Your card is gorgeous and your stitching is amazing. Love!

Kelly Griglione said...

I do, it's got your colors, a few different patterns, some stitching, yep, definitely a "Leigh card"!