Wednesday, January 16, 2013

So daring...


Hi everyone! Today, I'm sharing a sketch and layout that I made for Pages With Papertrey this month.

Here is the sketch that I designed:


And here's the layout I made with it:


I used My Mind's Eye patterned paper (background), chipboard & decorative brads, Pink Paislee patterned paper (for title and under photos) & word stamps) and Papertrey Ink pattened paper (soft stone polka dot), stamps (fabulous frames) & dies (fabulous frames).


The wooden "wow" word is Freckled Fawn and the yellow hemp twine is Lawn Fawn.


Here's a close up of my journliang. I also decided to use the diecuts from my title and adhered them along the bottom of the one piece of patterned paper. It's hard to see, but I stamped some words around the "daring":  "wild," "wow" & "stupendous."


If you make a layout using this sketch, please post a link to it either here on my blog in the comments or here on the PTI forum, so I can come and check it out!

Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Love your sketch and layout of this little dare devil!

Cindy Lee said...

I your sketch! Would love to create a layout based on it :) And awesome layout, Leigh! Love the pictures....your kids are so cute!

tonyamaries said...

Great layout and I love the pictures!

carol (krillsister) said...

Awesome layout.
Love all the embellishments, especially the wooden WOW!
Love those photos.

Jenny said...

Very cute, Leigh! These action shots are great!

craftmates said...

Another great challenge and layout Leigh! Love the action shots and the little "wow" embellishment. Hope to create a layout for this soon.- Irma

Deb said...

Love your sketch and layout, Leigh. Can't wait to play. I've got 2 layouts on my table I have been playing around with. I hope to finish and share them soon.