Saturday, January 12, 2013

Some more rainbows & repeats

I jsut wanted to share some more cards that Sage & I made for this week's Make It Monday at Papertrey Ink: Repeats & Rainbows. We each chose a colour combo from Nichole's blog... I chose this one:

... and Sage chose this one:
And then we swapped. :)

So here's the card that Sage made with her colour combo and Star Prints stamp set:


I decided to use my Shutterbug Special stamp set for her colour combo and made this card:


The little polaroid diecut pulls out to reveal the birthday greeting:


And, for my colour combo, I used my PTI Pretty Peonies butterfly stamp and a sentiment from PTI's Communique Sentiments. I ended up adding a sixth butterfly to my card, in the form of a diecut:


And, after seeing my card, Sage decided to use the same stamps as I did and made this card:


Thanks so much for looking!

9 comments:

Lindsey said...

These are fantastic. I especially love what you did with the cameras, and the buttons & twine on the butterfly are perfect. Please tell Sage, she did a wonderful job, too! I'm really impressed. :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Leigh all your cards are just fantastic. What a way to tackle those fabby colour schemes.

Helen F. said...

WOWZA, Leigh...you have created some gorgeous cards and layouts with this challenge. Love all the color schemes and stamps you used. FUN stuff!

carol (krillsister) said...

Great cards. Love the ones that Sage did. she's a natural taking after her mom!

Kristen :-) said...

Wow I love all of these. Love the camera in all the colors. Sage's cards are fantastic as well! She has a great eye!

frommycraftroom said...

Great cards. Sage is a very good crafter. TFS.

craftmates said...

Wow. All beautiful cards. Especially love the shutterbug one. Now it's getting high on my wish list. -Irma

tonyamaries said...

You both did a fabulous job! I think my favorite is the first one though because I love stars!

Taheerah said...

My favourite of these is the camera card Leigh! Love the layout of it all!